Gigantum Client 0.13.1 is a minor release that contains bug fixes and minor UI improvements.
Note 0.13.0 (released on 2019-07-12) contained a bug that resulted in corruption of large files in some scenarios during upload. If you uploaded any files with this version over 16MB you should re-upload them or verify content. There is a chance those files are corrupt. This release fixes this issue and uploads of any supported file size are now reliable.
- Added CUDA 10.1 driver support
- Client now remembers which development tool has been selected between sessions
- Added an "advanced configuration" accordion to the environment tab to reduce clutter for casual users
- Fixed critical bug that resulted in corruption of large files in some scenarios during upload.
- Fixed issue that resulted in a page refresh being required to view new files in a Dataset after syncing
- Fixed save hook in Jupyter/Jupyterlab when using Python <3.5 (thanks @jjwatts!)
- Fixed worker configuration
- Fixed issue with computing Dataset file push batches when the manifest has been edited before the push occurs
- Fixed UI coloring during rollback interaction
- UI polish and CSS bug fixes