Gigantum Client 1.1.0 is now available. This release contains bug fixes, UI improvements, and significant "under the hood" changes to support running the Client directly in Gigantum Hub. This capability should be generally available to all users very soon!
Additionally, a new feature to support user defined Certificate Authorities is included. This update enables use of the Client inside some more secure enterprise network environments. Read more about it here.
- Added support for user defined CA certificates. Place your
.crtfiles in the
~/gigantum/certificatesdirectory and the Client and Projects will be automatically configured.
- Added preparations for updating authentication to use only 1st party cookies
- Completed refactor that enables launching the Client in Gigantum Hub
- Updated logos and colors
- Updated to Node 11 when building the UI
- Fixed issue with creating folders in the untracked folder (#1126)
- Fixed issue with deleting datasets in Gigantum Hub (#1157)
- Fixed issue with the collaborator modal not appearing in some cases (#1157)
- Various minor UI/UX and CSS fixes