Gigantum Client 1.2.0 is now available. This release contains bug fixes, UI improvements, and completes changes to support running Projects directly in Gigantum Hub! More announcements to follow regarding Project launching in the Hub.
- Completed changes needed for running the Client directly in Gigantum Hub
- Updated container build messaging to include escape characters, better handling output from some tools such as conda. Note, Docker pull output is still merged and will be fixed in a future release.
- Completed large refactor to reduce errors induced by redux managing project and dataset namespace (#1152)
- Fixed bug when dragging and dropping nested folders in the file browser widget (#1179)
- Fixed issue that occasionally prevented the collaborator modal from opening (#1189)
- Fixed issue with package manager cancel button (#1188)
- Various minor UI/UX and CSS fixes