Gigantum Client 1.2.1 is now available. This is a minor release to fix some important bugs. Notably, if you had problems starting a Project that contained sensitive files, things should work again. Sorry about that!
Also, due to changes made in preparation of web browser updates coming in February 2020, you must be running v1.1.0 or later.
- Base image configuration is updated in the background instead of at Client start, reducing startup time (#1190)
- Updated demo project Base to the latest revision
- Fixed intermittent issue when inserting sensitive files into a running Project container (#1219)
- Fixed crashing upload workers when a very large number of files are uploaded (#1209)
- Fixed issues with file browser getting stuck in locked state when an invalid upload is attempted (#1225)
- Build status modal now closes on completion properly in both local and Hub deployments (#1207)